Prize Draws - Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Exterion Media (UK) Limited (company no. 2866133) whose registered office is at the 7th Floor, Lacon London, 84 Theobald’s Road, London, WC1X 8NL.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter prize draws offered by the promoter from this website (www.workshopplay.co.uk) (“prize draws”).
3. All entrants must be age 16 or over and be resident in England, Scotland or Wales.
4. Employees of the promoter are not eligible to enter its prize draws.
5. Route to entry for the prize draws will be advised by the promoter at the time it makes its prize draws available for entry.
6. Closing dates for entry will be advised at the time entry is made available.
7. No responsibility can be accepted by the promoter for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the prize draws will be explained to each entrant on entering the prize draw. The prize for each winner will be detailed in each new prize draw announcement.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel any prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control or at any other time. Any changes to any prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. An independent person will draw at random the winners from all entries received into the relevant prize draw. The winners will be notified by email to the most recent email address provided by the winner to the promoter within 28 days of the closing date and the winner will be asked to provide an address within the UK to which the prize will be sent.
13. If any winner does not respond to the email notification within 14 days by providing an appropriate address for service, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and may pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering a prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and any rules or requirements in relation to the relevant draws that are issued by the promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions, together with any such rules or requirements, constitute the entire agreement between the promoter and the entrant in respect of the relevant draw.
16. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the address above.